It’s that time of the year again! A night filled with timeless fashion, and amazing talent. The 69th annual Cannes Film Festival is the most talked about event of the weekend, and I am here to cover the top 5 best red carpet looks!
1. Blake Lively is an absolute vision in this light blue Vivienne Westwood gown. I have yet to see Blake commit fashion suicide this year. The soon-to-be mom is a jaw dropping figure on the red carpet, and she definitely deserves the #1 spot!
2. LEGS FOR DAYS! Kendall Jenner SLAYED in this printed silk Versace gown from the SS16 runway. The high-low aspect gave this look the right dose of class and sex appeal. I can’t wait to see the other looks Kendall has to offer this year!
3. Alongside her hubby, Amal Clooney shines in this soft yellow Versace gown. Pairing the gown with bright accessories helped give this look an extra pop! These two love birds never fail to disappoint on the red carpet.
4. Chris Lee is a show stopper in this Julien Fournie gown. Rocking the latex look can be a risk, but Chris Lee pulls it off so well! This gown is so out of the ordinary, it is perfect for the Cannes Awards!
5. Simplicity at its finest! It’s been a while since we’ve seen Julia Roberts in the spot light, and she never fails to disappoint. This Georgio Armani gown paired with the Chopard necklace is an outstanding look on the renowed actress.
This concludes our Top 5 69th annual Cannes Film Festival red carpet looks. The weekend isn’t over! Keep your eye out for more amazing looks.