1. A puffer coat for when sh*t gets real.
Moose Knuckles jackets are here to stay. In fact, these jackets have quite a cult following ( have a peek at their website to see your favourite celebs ). You no longer have to worry about that cold biting breeze or damaged zippers. Every Moose Knuckles jacket has a YKK heavy-duty, industrial zipper.
Finally, owning a long lasting winter jacket is no longer a pipe dream!
2. Faux fur because this is the only time of the year you can get away with wearing such things.
This coat is perfect for layering over a nice sweater or party dress.
pst.. it also comes in blush pink!
3. Snow boots because winter is cute on Instgram but sucks IRL.
I have never seen a Canadian who doesn’t own a pair of boots like these. They are waterproof and insulated. You can Toboggan for hours in these babies and not get frostbite.
4. Keep your toes toasty warm in the snow.
Lets be honest you love getting socks for Christmas.
5. It may not be boyfriend material but this sweater will keep you warm..er!
Gap always has the best quality sweaters at affordable prices. This one is from their new holiday collection.
6. Sun sun sunnies.
This collab was pretty HOT! These gorgeous Sunglasses will definitely help block that winter sun and UV rays.
7. A turtleneck. Yes, a turtleneck!
One of the best items to layer in the cold winter.
8. Lip balm because pealing is just not cute.
Make those lips kissable with your favorite lip balm. Our pick is this rose tinted Vaseline balm.
9. Tights because who said you can’t wear ripped jeans in winter.
No more cold breeze while you wait for the bus or train.