– 4 cups steamed kale
– 2 tbsp unsalted pumpkin seeds
– 1-2 tsp dried shallots (or 1 fresh shallot, chopped)
– 2 cloves garlic, chopped
– 1/2 – 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
– 1 tsp EVOO
– Pinch of hot pepper flakes
– Pinch of rosemary and oregano
– Freshly ground pepper
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the kale, re-cover, and steam until just tender and vivid green, 7 to 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Mix in all other ingredients and garnish with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more quick and healthy recipe’s follow @busygirlhealth!