Celebrate Valentine’s Day with some home-made Nutella Hand Pies! These heart shaped desserts use one of the easiest and tastiest recipes you can find. With the combination of a flaky homemade piecrust, and sweet hazel nutty Nutella, this will be the perfect way to end any evening on a sweet note.
1 cup Flour
1/2 tbsp Salt
6 tbsp cold Butter
4 tbsp ice cold Water
½-1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Begin by mixing flour and salt in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or forks until mixture is pebble sized crumbs.
- Add water and begin to blend until mixture pulls together.
- Roll into ball and place on lightly floured surface.
- Roll out dough to about 13″ circle.
- Gently cut out desired shape, you will need to cut out two shapes in order to make onehand pie (in this case I used a heart).
- Place a dollop of Nutella in the center of one shape, then place the other shape directly on top.
- Crimp edges with fork.
- Place in over for 30 minutes or until golden.